Friday, May 23, 2014

Very Colorful Baby Shower

Throwing a gender neutral baby shower can stress people out. Should all the decor be blue and pink? Or just yellow? Or is yellow old news and everything should be orange or gray or minty green? By removing the gender factor, pulling together a nice color scheme can feel tricky. So, how about choosing all colors? If I could do it again (I had a gender neutral baby shower), I might use the following as inspiration because I truly love it.


Where To Find These Jewels
Felt Acorns by Sewn Natural
Jones Soda from Amazon
You're My Favorite Pin by Bust My Buttons
Scalloped Color Block Napkins from Target
Rainbow Invitation by Tambo Creations
Heart Night Light by Light Box Furniture

2 comments:

Katy said...

Thank you for featuring my item on your blog! Keep up with the wonderful posts. :)

Brook H. Ashworth said...

Thanks for introducing a suitable baby shower. Color is increase baby shower beauty.